HomeAboutRuby LaneHouse TourFeatured

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Foyer Christmas Decor

Hi everybody.  I know I’m a little late, but I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  My family and I had a wonderful long weekend and I was extremely busy the entire holiday.  I’ve finally gotten most of my Christmas decorating done and it’s such a great feeling to be able to relax and enjoy the season with loved ones.

Continuing my trend from the last couple years, I’m going toward a more simple natural scheme at Christmastime.

IMG_3938

I’m sticking with my Joyeux Noël French Country theme that I’ve used the past couple years.

The preserved boxwoods that I got from Amazon still look good and I used stamped upholstery webbing for the banner.  I always like to have a live poinsettia in the entrance.

IMG_3713

I found this great pillow at a local gift boutique.  I couldn’t pass it up!

IMG_3718

I’m using the traditional red and white colors predominantly this year.  The sun was shining so brightly when I took these photos, but I liked how it looked.

IMG_3710

After I took these photos, I added a large basket tray under the deer head and the Joyeux Noël sign behind it.

IMG_3934

I really am digging the simple pops of red and white around the house.  The sun was crazy bright this morning!

IMG_3716

Here’s the front door wreath.  I picked up a fresh wreath at Lowe’s and decided not to use any lights outside this year.  It’s the least amount of décor I’ve ever used outside before!!!

IMG_3770

BTW…I picked up this ceramic deer head at Target last year.

IMG_3936

I’ll be joining 11 other fabulously outrageous blogger’s this Thursday and Friday for Deck The Halls Christmas Party.  I hope you can visit all of us for tons of holiday fun and inspiration.

Blessings to all my blogging friends.  You mean the world to me!

Kim

6 comments:

Inspired by you said...

Simple and sweet! Love the deer head on the basket!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Kim I love your foyer's simplicity and natural look.

And WOW how nice your day was so sunny - really they are few and far between usually this time of year, so yay to that!

Lookin good over there - I'm moving slowly this year, not sure why, old age I guess, haha.

Hugs.

Cynthia said...

Kimberly, I love your touches and I am a huge fan of Boxwood anything. Just love them. I have plans to plant many of them at our new home when finished. PINNED!!

Cynthia

Maria Elena said...

Kim, your foyer looks beautiful! O love all the touches and specially the little pillow. So pretty!

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Oh my... yes! It is the BEAUTIFUL HOME! I so love how you have decorated your foyer. Stunning, as usual, Kim!

jelly andrews said...

I really love the pillow. It is really perfect for Christmas. And it looks so comfy too. How much did you buy it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...